Sensual Bachata Classes every Wednesday with the UK’s pioneer of the style in the UK, Peynao er Bachatero. If you love Bachata or just want to try and discover this beautiful and sensual dance, this is the place you have to go.
Get ready and join our weekly classes every Wednesday from 14th July at Porchester Centre, near Queens Way underground station.
Sensual Bachata classes at 3 different levels.
Level 1 – Beginners: From 0 to 8 sessions of experience (aprox). On this level you will master:
- Basic steps
- Body posture
- General music structure, instruments and timing
- Fundamentals of Sensual Bachata history
- Fundamentals of leading and following
- Fundamentals of body isolations
- Bring your dance partner and be ready to have fun and learn!
Level 2 – Improvers: From 8 to 30 sessions of experience (aprox). On this level you will master:
- All standard basics and a bit more complex footwork
- Body posture (you will start to look natural when you dance)
- Syncopation and accents in the music and their interpretation
- Main references in Sensual and other styles of Bachata
- General techniques and concepts for leading and following medium tempo songs
- Body isolations and body movements
- Having mastered the skills of Beginner level.
Level 3 – Intermediate/Advanced: You can stay on this level as much as you want. On this level you will master:
- Advanced footwork
- Body posture (you will look natural and fluent while dancing)
- Musical interpretation of base and melody, advance understanding of musical structures
- Deep knowledge of the references and trends in all styles of Bachata dance
- Advanced techniques and concepts for leading and following slow, medium and fast tempo songs
- Advanced Body isolations, body movements and styling
- Having mastered the skills of the Improver level.
At some point, reaching the end of each level, every student develops skills enough to be in a bridge between two levels. At that point we recommend you to take classes in two levels on the same day (example: Beg & Imp or Imp & Int/Adv). We also have discounted price for those students who want to do it. It’s also important to mention it to your teacher to get some feedback.
Every Wednesday from: 14th July.
18:30 – 19:25 Beginners
19:30 – 20:25 Improvers
20:30 – 21:25 Intermediate/Advanced
You can buy your ticket in advanced or at the door. To book now go to the BUY YOUR TICKET section.
Select your date you want to you book your classes and you will be redirected to our partner, Salsateca’s website:
Please, make sure you select the right date.
M T W T F S S 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st
22nd 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th
29th 30th 31st
M T W T F S S 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th
12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th
19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th 25th
26th 27th 28th 29th 30th 31st
M T W T F S S 1st
2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th
9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th
16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd
23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th
Dress Code: Wear something comfortable and flexible that allows you to move.
Ladies: Long tight skirts will make it difficult for you to do several movements. Wear something that allows you to separate and move your legs without problems. We didn’t mention guys because they don’t usually wear long skirts ;p
Shoes: We recommend to use light and flexible shoes that hold to the ground but still allow you to slide, turn or spin.
Porchester Centre. Entrance next to: 219 Queensway, London W2 5HR.
- Peynao (Angel Peinado): 07429 147775